KinderFlute is a teaching method designed for young flute students between the ages of 4 to 9 years old. Many children play violin or piano at an early age, and younger children are now able to begin playing the flute using instruments with curved head joints and keys specially designed for smaller hands. Classes include both private instruction and weekly group sessions filled with learning games and fun activities.
KinderFlute Program Information
What does it cost?
- The cost for the KinderFluteTM program is $25.00 per week, which includes a 30-minute private lesson, and a 45-minute group class.
Do I need to buy an instrument?
- An instrument can be provided for your child for the first 6-8 weeks of class.
- If you prefer to purchase an instrument, there are options under $100.
How do I sign up?
- A new series of classes will be starting in September; new students will be accepted through October 1.
- For more information on KinderFlute or flute instruction, contact our teacher, Susan Hallstead, email@example.com.