Fun Factory Day Camp
Save the Date! Fun Factory Day Camp will be July 10-14, 9:30AM-12:30PM. Registration begins May 1.
Wednesday Night Campfire
Grades 1-5 | 6:30-7:30 PM | The Lodge | September-June
Campfire is our Mid-Week program where students in grades 1-5 learn about Jesus, play crazy games and create cool art. Register today! Register HERE.
Campfire will not meet on the following dates:
Feb 22 | Mar 1 | April 12 & 26 | The last Campfire of the 2016/17 year will be June 7.
Every Sunday morning children will participate in a fun Bible lesson, sing worship songs, and engage in other fun activities. It’s our goal to make learning about Jesus an exciting and interactive experience.
Early Childhood @ 9:30 & 11:00 | Meadow Lane
- 3s-K: Rooms 3 & 4
- 4 months-2 years: Nursery
Grades 1-5 @ 9:30 & 11:00 | The Lodge
If you need help finding a room, find a helpful greeter! If you're new, stop at our Kiosk and pick up a registration form so the next time you're here you can check in on our computer system and receive a name tag for your child.
Tru is a life-changing, spiritually forming, parent-empowering, kid-captivating curriculum. 3 year olds - kindergarten will be using TruWonder and Elementary will be using TruStory. To learn more about each curriculum and how you can interact with it at home, click HERE.
WE ALSO OFFER:
SUNSET CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL | Learn more +
• Classes: ages 2-5 years (on or before Aug. 31)
• Chapel every month in The Lodge
• Seasonal field trips for ages 3-5 years
• Tours available by appointment
• Curriculum & schedules that align with University Place Schools
• Safe, fenced, fun outdoor playground
• Large indoor muscle playroom
• Full-size Gym
MOM & DAD'S DAY OUT: Year-round childcare co-op
- Infants & children, ages 1-K | 9AM-12PM | UPPC Nursery
- Take a 3-hour morning break while your children safely enjoy: ♥ crafts ♥ snacks ♥ play time ♥ songs ♥ Bible stories and more!
- Moms and Dads rotate to help our Nursery staff with childcare and provide snacks once/twice a semester. It's a group effort!
- You may register for 2 days per week.
Winter/Spring 2017 Schedule:
- Tuesdays | $265 | Jan 3-June 13 | (22 weeks) (CURRENTLY FULL)
- Wednesdays | $265 | Jan 4-June 12 | (22 weeks) (CURRENTLY FULL)
- Thursdays | $250 | Jan 5-June 8 | (21 weeks) 12-36MO-OLD REGISTER HERE
- Fridays | $250 | Jan 6-June 9 | (21 weeks) 12-36MO-OLD REGISTER HERE / 3YR-5YR REGISTER HERE
For more information or to be put on a waiting list, contact Laura Richardson, Nursery Coordinator | 253.590.3547 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook here.
UPPC MOPS: Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS registration is now closed for the fall semester. For more information and to be placed on a waiting list for our January semester, please contact email@example.com. You can also view the registration form here for additional information.
Join us two Mondays a month, 9-11:15 am, for a time of gathering and connecting with other moms. This year we will be exploring what it means to be "Starry eyed" and how to intentionally chose wonder, hope and kindness together on this journey of mothering. Childcare provided for ages 0-5.
Family Sacraments Experience
Children along with their parents will explore how God transforms us through the gifts of water, wine, and bread. Children will be able to participate in their first communion on the second Sunday of class. Look for future dates and times.
Laura Richardson, Nursery Coordinator | 253.590.3547 | firstname.lastname@example.org