KinderFlute is a teaching method designed for young flute students between the ages of 4 to 8 years old. Many children play violin or piano at an early age, and younger children are now able to begin playing the flute using instruments with curved head joints and keys specially designed for smaller hands. Classes include both private instruction and weekly group sessions filled with learning games and fun activities.
KinderFlute Introduction Classes
Tuesday August 15 | 6:30-7:30PM | Music Room
Thursday August 17 | 10-11AM | Music Room
The KinderFlute program is series of ongoing music lessons and classes designed for children ages 4-8, to learn to play the flute. Taught by Kinderflute instructor, Susan Hallstead. Come to a free introductory class to see if this program is right for your child! No registration necessary.
Introduction classes are at University Place Presbyterian Church | 8101 27th Street West | University Place, WA 98466
KinderFlute Program Information
What does it cost?
- The cost for the KinderFluteTM program is $25.00 per week, which includes a 30-minute private lesson, and a 45-minute group class.
Do I need to buy an instrument?
- An instrument will be provided for your child for the first 8-week session and then you will have an opportunity to purchase one if your child continues.
There are options under $100.
How do I sign up?
- New students are accepted at the beginning of each term. Winter term starts March 8 and continues through April 26. Spring term starts May 3 and continues through June 14.
- Contact our teacher, Susan Hallstead, email@example.com, to discuss a private lesson time and to get information on the group class day and time.
- REGISTER HERE! You will be required to pay for the first 4 lessons upon registration.
More questions? Contact Lisa Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-564-2522, ext. 162.