MUSIC & ARTS INSTITUTE, AN EXTENSION OF UPPC'S MUSIC MINISTRY
MISSION | To provide quality instruction in a Christian environment to people of all ages, regardless of financial status.
• Provide excellence in instruction from highly qualified instructors who profess their faith in Jesus Christ.
• Provide a spiritually rich environment for the development of young people in all aspects of their character, including discipline, confidence, and self-esteem.
• Develop future music and worship leaders.
• Build bridges between UPPC and the community through service and outreach opportunities.
• Year-round private music instruction to students of all ages and skill levels.
• Summer classes and workshops.
• Performance opportunities at recitals, master classes, worship services, and community outreach events.
CONTACT: LISA TODD, MAI Director, firstname.lastname@example.org | 253.564.2522, ext. 162
2017 Summer Camps
Creative Kids Art Camp
July 31- August 4 9-11:30AM | Ages 4-6 | $75
A music and art camp that offers singing, movement, instrument playing, and creating! Students will enjoy designated music and movement time, as well as daily doses of art creation!
August 7-11 | 9:15-11:30AM | Ages 4-8 | $70
At Ballet Camp, we will move our bodies to worship God. Children will learn some basic ballet technique, create costumes and scenery, and learn how to rehearse and perform for an audience. Friends and family will be invited to a short performance on the last day of camp.
Need to know more? +Just click on the topic headers below... Read More
Private Instruction Information & Registration +Now accepting registration for Winter term which runs January 3-April 8. We have current openings for the following instruments: violin,… Read More
KinderFlute +KinderFlute is a teaching method designed for young flute students between the ages of 4 to 8 years old. Many… Read More
Jim Schultz Memorial Scholarship +There are two scholarships awarded yearly to recognize current Music & Arts Institute students who show outstanding dedication to their… Read More