Maker Fun Factory Day Camp
July 10-14 | 9:30AM-12:30PM | Pre-K – Grade 4 | $25 per child
On this interactive adventure, curious kids become hands-on inventors and experience God-the ultimate Maker- in new and wildly creative ways! Kids will discover that they are lovingly created by God and built for a purpose. Our week will be filled with singing, Bible stories, sports and games, crafts, videos, snacks and more!
Wednesday Night Campfire
Grades 1-5 | 6:30-7:30 PM | The Lodge | September-June
Campfire is our Mid-Week program where students in grades 1-5 learn about Jesus, play crazy games and create cool art. Register today! Register HERE.
Campfire will not meet on the following dates:
Feb 22 | Mar 1 | April 12 & 26 | The last Campfire of the 2016/17 year will be June 7.
Every Sunday morning children will participate in a fun Bible lesson, sing worship songs, and engage in other fun activities. It’s our goal to make learning about Jesus an exciting and interactive experience.
Early Childhood @ 9:30 & 11:00 | Meadow Lane
- 3s-K: Rooms 3 & 4
- 4 months-2 years: Nursery
Grades 1-5 @ 9:30 & 11:00 | The Lodge
If you need help finding a room, find a helpful greeter! If you're new, stop at our Kiosk and pick up a registration form so the next time you're here you can check in on our computer system and receive a name tag for your child.
Tru is a life-changing, spiritually forming, parent-empowering, kid-captivating curriculum. 3 year olds - kindergarten will be using TruWonder and Elementary will be using TruStory. To learn more about each curriculum and how you can interact with it at home, click HERE.
WE ALSO OFFER:
SUNSET CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL | Learn more +
• Classes: ages 2-5 years (on or before Aug. 31)
• Chapel every month in The Lodge
• Seasonal field trips for ages 3-5 years
• Tours available by appointment
• Curriculum & schedules that align with University Place Schools
• Safe, fenced, fun outdoor playground
• Large indoor muscle playroom
• Full-size Gym
MOM & DAD'S DAY OUT: Year-round childcare co-op
- Infants & children, ages 1-K | 9AM-12PM | UPPC Nursery
- Take a 3-hour morning break while your children safely enjoy: ♥ crafts ♥ snacks ♥ play time ♥ songs ♥ Bible stories and more!
- Moms and Dads rotate to help our Nursery staff with childcare and provide snacks once/twice a semester. It's a group effort!
- You may register for 2 days per week.
Summer 2017 Schedule:
- Tuesdays | $96 | June 27-Aug 29 | TUESDAY REGISTRATION
- Wednesdays | $108 | June 28-Aug 30 | WED REGISTRATION (12-35MO) / WED REGISTRATION (36MO-5YR)
- Thursdays | $108 | June 29-Aug 31 | THURSDAY REGISTRATION
- Fridays | $108 | June 30-Sept 1 | FRI REGISTRATION (12-35MO) / FRI REGISTRATION (36MO-5YR)
For more information or to be put on a waiting list, contact Laura Richardson, Nursery Coordinator | 253.590.3547 | email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook here.
UPPC MOPS: Mothers of Preschoolers
MOPS is now accepting registrations for the 2017-2018 year (which starts in September). Register and pay by May 30th to get a $15 discount and reserve your childcare spot! Complete the registration form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to the UPPC office.
Join us two Mondays a month, 9-11:15AM, for a time of gathering and connecting with other moms. This year we will be exploring what it means to be "Free Indeed" and how to be free from fear, shame and comparison on this journey of mothering. Childcare provided for ages 0-5.
Family Sacraments Experience
Children along with their parents will explore how God transforms us through the gifts of water, wine, and bread. Children will be able to participate in their first communion on the second Sunday of class. Look for future dates and times.
Laura Richardson, Nursery Coordinator | 253.590.3547 | email@example.com