WELCOME TO SUNSET CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL
Sunset Christian Preschool (SCP) is organized, administered and operated by a professional staff working under the guidance of the Children's Ministries of UPPC.
Our MISSION is to partner with parents and provide a quality program that develops the whole child and inspires a life-long love of learning. We accomplish our mission by providing a loving, nurturing and enriching early childhood program which honors Jesus Christ and sees each child as a unique and special creation of God.
SUNSET CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL OFFERS
- Classes: ages 2-5 years (on or before Aug. 31)
- Half-day & Full-day Kindergarten
- Classroom Bible Time
- Seasonal field trips for ages 3-5 years
- Tours available by appointment
- Curriculum & schedules that align with University Place Schools
- Safe, fenced, fun outdoor playground
- Large indoor muscle playroom
LUNCH BUNCH SPRING 2014 REGISTER & PAY
- March 18/20 through the end of May
- For 4's, 5's & K's Classes
- $60 each for Tuesday & Thursday | $120 for both
- Children bring lunch
- Children in morning classes stay until 12:30
- Children in afternoon classes check in at 11:40 then go to class
2014-2015 SCP REGISTRATION
- Open for children who will be ages 2-5 on or before August 31, 2014.
2014-2015 REGISTRATION PAGE
Need to know more? +
Just click on the topic headers below...
2013-2014 Online Tuition & Current Registration +
Note: This section is for the remaining months of our current school year, March-May
If you want to register for Fall 2014 please go to our 2014-2015 REGISTRATION PAGE.
If you want to register for the remaining months of this year contact Vi and she will email you the link.
ONLINE TUITION TIPS
- Allow several business days for your bank to process your tuition payment.
- Pay for each student individually
Pay for multiple children by clicking "add attendee."
Our Goals +
Our GOALS are to work in active partnership with parents to:
- Foster the development of each individual child – intellectually, spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Nurture each child in the knowledge they are unique, beloved children of God lovingly created and gifted by Him.
- Provide a rich environment that allows each child to grow and develop at his/her own individual pace.
- Challenge and wonder with children as they explore God’s creation.
- Offer activities that encourage building healthy self-esteem and positive attitudes.
- Offer the highest quality education possible through excellent curriculum and instruction.
- Encourage children’s creativity and help them express their ideas in healthy ways.
- Listen and appreciate the ideas and feelings of others while building healthy relationships.
- Provide support for parents in nurturing Christ-centered guidance of their children.
Snack Calendars and News, Parent Handbook, UPSD School Closure Advisory +
VBS 2014! +
SAVE THE WEEK for VBS 2014!
Mon-Fri, JULY 14-18, 2014
Where Jesus' Love is One-of-a-Kind
Current 4's Classes through Current Grade 5
Childcare availabe for children of volunteers 4 months and older
Watch for online registration! Plan to volunteer!
Contact Us +
Rev. Aaron Stewart
Minister of Operations